Probooker sits at the forefront of Property Management Sysyems and utilizes Technology like no other system currently on the Market.
Also, continued support and feedback from industry professionals continually drives Probooker to integrate some unqiue, funky and highly useful features, including:
- Personal interactive Diaries for Staff Members
- Versatile Events and Task management to help streamline your business processes
- Ability to send Staff Members internal messages with links to particular bookings
- Live web-fed data into your Diary describing Tips and Recent software additions
- An online help and troubleshooting manual
- Ability to add notes against any specific day and rooms
- Facility to add Contacts into the database who are not actual Students
- Instant and definable control of cell sizes and appearance within the Diary
- Editor section to provide for easy creation of Letter, SMS and Email Templates
Example Feature - Tasks and Events Management
Our system is renowned for its ease of use but also for the huge positive impact it can have on streamlining your business processes.
We have created a unique, flexible and highly useful process management system that be used in an infinite number of ways to help you run your student accommodation management business effectively.
One such example is the arranging and full management of a student wishing to make a room viewing request. The student can make this request by phone or can make it via the online booking pages. This enquiry shows as an event needing to be completed. This event shows up on the main menu page of the Probooker software are any users previously connected with dealing with room viewing requests will also be notified by email. A designated user simply has to click on this new event and can then confirm with the student the time and date of the room viewing.
This now become a diary entry and on that day this will be clearly shown on the main menu page of the software, in the user’s personal in-built diary, and via an email reminder. Feedback is given after the viewing and if the student likes the room then is a one click process to add them to the waiting list.
This is an example of how Probooker can lead users through a whole process from start to finish in a professional manner minimising the chances or error.